Thursday, May 26, 2011



It's my wedding anniversary today. And my lovely husband's too of course...

" happy anniversary baby
got you on my mind
happy anniversary baby
got you on my mind "

Little River Band 1976


The ring, Helmet Gritscher

I love this pic from Life in Australia and I love you too Anth x

This is the song that was playing the first time we met


and even if Morrisey asked me to marry him I still would've chosen you Anthony! And that's saying something!

(apologies to everyone for my selfish post today...I promise you a nice big fat one tomorrow)

15 comments:

  1. aww lovely . Happy anniversary for the both of you. have a wonderful day, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary Kylie and hubbie.

    (I'm going to see Morrissey in July, he's headlining a festival we're going to).

    Have a lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary - have a lovely day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary dear Kylie!!
    Hope you had a lovely day!

    Here for many long years of love and happiness!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!... but where's the wedding Tea Towel???♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you and Mr Kylie! Here's to growing old together sharing the same pillow :-) Hope you have a lovely day!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your day was wonderful. Happy anniversary. Here's to many more years of treasure hunting together xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary to you and the Mr! Hope you've been spoiled and had a fabulous day! Im with Lyndel - we need a wedding TT - that means two tt's for tomorrows post! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely jubbley. :)

    I like seeing happily married and still in love people. Not enough of us about.

    Hope you celebrated in style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! I hope the two of you are having a great day =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Better late than never...Happy anniversary!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary for the other day once again I didnt see your post on my roll.Must just come look everday instead of relying on it.

    ReplyDelete