Friday, February 18, 2011

It has been op-shop heaven this week for a fashionista like me! (I am definetely NOT one of those-I don't even know how to spell the word! but I do like vintagey clothes though and so do my daughters) What I'm trying to say is that I found some really lovely clothes at op-shops this week. Particularly at Good Sammies who had one of their 50% off sales. So so cheap! One of my best finds was a black leather pencil skirt made in Buenos Aires,in beautiful condition for two dollars fifty! I was a very happy girl when I found that!

Just a few treasures this week...
Not old just used but I still love it. Doesn't it look pretty with my old cushions (found at a school fete years ago) And have a look at it's underside...
Lovely



fifty cents

twelve little doilies in a little straw box.
snowflakes at Christmas or  pretty bunting?
two dollars


someone's needlepoint project
one dollar 

two old unused notebooks, ex education department I think
for my scribbles
two dollars


I also found three tea towels which I'll show you sooner or later! 

1 comment: